Integral progressive distributor
According to industry and application:
The role of the dispenser
The grease from the lubrication pump is automatically assigned to the connected lubrication point. The distributor mainly has three categories: single-line oiler, double-line distributor and progressive distributor.
● The grease output from the lubrication pump can be automatically distributed to each lubrication point according to a predetermined ratio;
● Multiple lubrication points can be combined into one lubrication point for centralized oil supply;
● When an outlet or multiple outlets are closed, the progressive distributor can allocate double or multiple oil;
● Use a chip dispenser to lubricate any number of lubrication points;
● Simple installation, which can realize oil condition monitoring.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Previous article：Lubricating gear